Sales & Marketing Assistant required. Are you looking for an opportunity with an exciting organisation working in different target markets with different products? We have been established for over 40 years and now work across 8 countries. As a leading manufacturer in a competitive market we are now seeking a marketing assistant to join our team located in Abercarn, nr Newport, Gwent.
Reporting to our International Sales and Marketing Director the Sales & Marketing Assistant will work closely with our Marketing and Communications Manager and Customer Account Managers to help deliver our strategy across different parts of our group of companies. You’ll be working to assist in the delivery of Divisional and group strategies whilst liaising with our retail partners in the UK and Internationally.
The role will include:
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager with delivery of group and divisional plans
- Managing brochures, marketing material and executing various marking activities
- Producing sales reports and analysis using our bespoke software and excel
- Liaising with the internal account managers on daily sales numbers and customer activity.
- Liaising with retail partners
- Managing pricing for offers and incentives
- Product research & market research.
- Proof reading of marketing material
- Helping our sales teams and retail partners to plan shows, events and sales conferences.
We are looking for an all rounder, so a Marketing qualification or experience in a similar role is would be preferred but we will also be considering university graduates and people who have operated in a fast moving organisation. Commercial sense and understanding of sales and customers also required.
- A good level of concentration, precision and accuracy.
- Good people skills with personable approach
- Good attitude to learning and taking a can do approach
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Ability to be creative
- Experience of Adobe products
- Experienced and enthusiastic in Social Media (multiple channels)
- Knowledge of project management tools and working/managing deadlines
- A desire to learn and bring your own personality to the role.
Find out more about Modplan.
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to [email protected]