VEKA Flush Sash System
From our factory in Newport, we manufacture our flush sash windows using VEKA systems. The VEKA flush sash system has an option of a mechanically join the transoms and mullions to further enhance the smooth finish. Our flush sash windows easily achieve the highest ‘A’ window energy rating and can accommodate 28mm double glazed units or 36mm triple glazed units. VEKA flush sash windows are simple to manufacture allowing us to provide excellent lead times to our trade customers. They provide an easy to install design which is popular with installers, helping you to grow your business. Flush sash windows are compatible with other VEKA fixtures and fittings, meaning your inventory can be kept low to reduce costs. The range is available with Secured by Design accreditation
VEKA Flush Sash System features
- U-values as low as 1.4 W/m²K
- Mechanical outer frame
- Maximum top hung opening sash size – width and height 1250mm
- Maximum side hung opening sash size – width 700mm height 1300mm
- 30 colour options including authentic woodgrain finishes
- Accommodates double and triple glazed IGUs
Veka Halo Flush Sash Welded and Mechanical Transom
- Shorter lead time: White Frame – 5 Days – Coloured Foil Frame – 7 days*
- Potential cost savings against alternative products.
- Manufactured with CNC Machining Centre and Quad Welders.
- Flush Sash to frame incorporating mechanical transom for a more traditional look.
- Available with bevelled edge frame.
- Available with 28mm glazing beads for both bevelled and sculptured.
- Yale hardware incorporating night vent function “dual cams” as standard.
- Option to upgrade to Yale Lifetime Security with hinge protector.
- Enhanced option to Secured By Design Certification with security glazing clips and 6.8mm laminated glass.
*N.B. Stock colours only